Stroll through the enchanted vines of Terra Vina as you sip delicious big reds or flavorful Field Blend Rosé and take in the sweet scent of the Willamette Valley. Enjoy the late summer sunset and welcome in harvest season at this beautiful vineyard, where Chef’s open-fired delectables grace long tables brimming with food, wine, and laughter.
For this exceptional dinner, we look forward to partnering with Goldin Artisan Creamery. Goldin was established in 2004, is located on the east side of the Willamette River in the Cascade foothills near Molalla, and is known for crafting distinctive small lot cheeses that are influenced by the soil and climate of the Pacific Northwest.
Our menu will also be joined by Tranquil Farms and Pitch Dark Chocolate. Tranquil farms will include fresh and seasonal produce from their location in Oregon City. Along with Pitch Dark Chocolate, the modern American chocolate that marries old-world craft and new technology to create a rival decadent taste. We cannot think of a better way to enjoy a late-July evening among friends, family and neighbors.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.