Our Dinner in the Field is returning to the beautiful Tualatin Estates Vineyard! For our first season of Dinners in the Field we were lucky enough to host at Tualatin Estates Vineyard and we are so excited to go back in our seventh season.
Tualatin Estate Vineyard, established in 1973, is one of the most respected vineyard sites in Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Wine grapes from the estate’s 145-acre vineyard have produced world-renowned wines for 38 years, and the winery is now a part of Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Our 6-7 course meal is joined by Pitch Dark, the modern American chocolate that marries old-world craft and new technology to create a rival decadent taste.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.