Enjoy this very special dinner at Tumwater Vineyards on Pete’s Mountain in West Linn. Beautifully located in a rustic, open beamed gathering place, nestled between a pond and the vineyard rows with unbeatable views of Mt. Hood.
With glass in hand and wine tickling your tastebuds, stroll through the vineyards before slowly making your way back to the long community tables, set with candles and wine glasses glimmering in the late evening sun.
TMK Creamery is a family-run little-giant in canby, OR. Last year, they built a state-of-the-art commercial creamery and began making Farmstead cheese. For TMK, the process begins with growing the alfalfa, grass and corn to feed, what they call, their “Cowlebrities”. They know that they best cheese starts with the highest quality milk and they go above and beyond to achieve that! We are excited to have join us for dinner to teach us more about the cheese-making process and share their extraordinary products with us and incorporate them into our 6-7 course dinner!
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.