Enjoy this very special dinner at Tumwater Vineyards on Pete’s Mountain in West Linn. Beautifully located in a rustic, open beamed gathering place, nestled between a pond and the vineyard rows with unbeatable views of Mt. Hood.
With glass in hand and wine tickling your tastebuds, stroll through the vineyards before slowly making your way back to the long community tables, set with candles and wine glasses glimmering in the late evening sun.
TMK Creamery is a family-run little-giant in canby, OR. Last year, they built a state-of-the-art commercial creamery and began making Farmstead cheese. For TMK, the process begins with growing the alfalfa, grass and corn to feed, what they call, their “Cowlebrities”. They know that they best cheese starts with the highest quality milk and they go above and beyond to achieve that! We are excited to have join us for dinner to teach us more about the cheese-making process and share their extraordinary products with us and incorporate them into our 6-7 course dinner!
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.