2020 Schedule of Dinners is now live!
Enjoy the stunning wines of Oregon over a six-to-seven course dinner expertly prepared by Field & Vine chefs using ingredients sourced straight from the host and surrounding farms.
For dinners hosted in the early spring or winter, the event will be held in a tented area, barn, or covered area, rain or shine. Casual attire recommended.
1. Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don't want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events Search and Views Navigation
For many years, we have launched our Dinners in the Field seasons at the historic, Barn Kestrel. We were bummed to have to postpone this tradition, but are even more excited to host our first ever Halloween Dinner in the Field. This beautiful barn was built in 1900 and is one of the best preserved barns in Clackamas County and one of America's finest. Surrounding the barn is a beautiful queen Victorian home, fields filled with grazing horses and a…Find out more »
Enjoy this very special dinner at Tumwater Vineyard on Pete’s Mountain in West Linn. Beautifully located in a rustic, open beamed gathering place, nestled between a pond and the vineyard rows with unbeatable views of Mt. Hood. With glass in hand and wine tickling your tastebuds, stroll through the vineyards before slowly making your way back to the long community tables, set with candles and wine glasses glimmering in the late evening sun. We are so excited to host you…Find out more »
This romantic wine cellar dinner at Dobbes Family Estate you’ll dine at long community tables amidst the barrels, the scent of wine drifting in the air, tantalizing your every taste bud. Winemaker Andy McVay will share secrets from the vines and guide you through each wine pairing from their diverse portfolio featuring old world style with a new world twist. As you sip away on Dobbes’ award-winning wines, you’ll linger over good conversation, great company, and a 6-7 course family-style…Find out more »
Experience an evening in Oregon’s beautiful wine and farm country with a locally crafted 6-7 course dinner served family-style along with th After ending our 2019 season at Maysara Winery, we couldn’t help but to end another year with them. The Momtazi family purchased 496 (of the now 532) acres of abandoned wheat farm in April of 1997. They believe that 90% of winemaking takes place in the vineyard. Because of this, they have held themselves to a strict form…Find out more »