We hope to see you at one of our 2019 dinners!
Enjoy the stunning wines of Oregon over a six-to-seven course dinner expertly prepared by Field & Vine chefs using ingredients sourced straight from the host and surrounding farms.
For dinners hosted in the early spring or winter, the event will be held in a tented area, barn, or covered area, rain or shine. Casual attire recommended.
1. Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.
Events Search and Views Navigation
Over the past few years, Portland Cider Co. has be a trusty partner at several of our dinners and now with their brand new space in Clackamas it’s their turn to be the hosts! This will be our second year at this wonderful location. Portland Cider Co. was established in 2012 with the dream of marrying English traditions with NW ingredients and techniques. All of their ciders are made from 100% Northwest Apples! They were voted by the public Best…Find out more »
This romantic wine cellar dinner at Dobbes Family Estate you’ll dine at long community tables amidst the barrels, the scent of wine drifting in the air, tantalizing your every taste bud. As you sip away on Dobbes’ award-winning wines, you’ll linger over good conversation, great company, and seven courses crafted to pair perfectly with the wines and the season. We’re partnering with Green Field Bison Ranch for this event, a sustainably managed and beautiful bison ranch located in Dallas, Oregon…Find out more »
For the first time ever, we are taking a trip to the beautiful wine country of McMinnville to Maysara Winery! The Momtazi family purchased 496 (of the now 532) acres of abandoned wheat farm in April of 1997. They believe that 90% of winemaking takes place in the vineyard. Because of this, they have held themselves to a strict form of land use acting as stewards of the land in order to nurture and reap the rewards naturally. We are…Find out more »